Termites and Pest Control! Although the cost of eliminating termites with the aid of a professional pest control agent may be steep, however, it is a drop in the ocean compared to the costs to repair your house. Think of the cost to replace your laminated wooden floors or the beams in the roof of your home. What about the unit your television, porcelain plates, or frames are resting on. Roof repairs can run into thousands of Rand’s and what about replacing your priceless antique furniture Termites will slowly but surely spread throughout your home if not treated professionally the first time around.
Did You Know? Termites love areas with high concentration of moist and dampness. The Queen termite lays a new egg every 15 seconds, which equals to about 30 000 eggs a day.
How do I know I have termites in my house? Wood damage is usually found behind and below surfaces like floors and walls. Termites basically cause damage to the wood in your home; they chew it looking for cellulose. As time goes by, the wood weakens causing structural damage. Mud-tubes can be found near trees or sheds or where the ground connects your house.
- Ensure that there are no leaks of any kind in your roof or home
- Ensure that skirting is always dried properly when washing floors and walls
- Ensure that laminated floors are cleaned with the correct equipment
- Regularly cleaning out the inside of your ceiling area
- Ensure that your wood is treated and maintained so it does not get damp in any way.
- Keeping the temperature low in your home is also a good way of keeping them from entering.
- You can drown termites in your garden by breaking down the mud tubes they have built and flooding your garden slightly.
- Ensure that your home gets enough sunlight as this kills them naturally.
- Do not keep your windows closed during day time with heavy curtains, let the light shine in.
- Or, you can simply contact ecosmartpest.co.za
Eco-Smart Pest Control
We offer green solutions to your Pest Infestations, Tree Care and Lawn Care needs. The green protection is a system to utilize only the highest quality of environmentally friendly methods and materials through our eco-smart elimination.
For an obligation free quote;
Aaron: 076 509 4708 or email@example.com
Louis: 083 259 4805 or Louis@ecosmartpest.co.za
To rate our Blog or Service: Click Here
Blog powered by: BM Project Solutions