Yes rats and mice can chew and eat cheese as much as they want to; however, the cheese they are really eating is your money. Yes, they can damage your home in ways you have not thought of. As mentioned in the previous blog Winter Soldiers, these home invaders are ready to raid your ceiling cavity and all the wiring, piping and wood that runs through it. Hence the reason you need to ensure that your home is prepared for this coming winter season.
Rats and mice can bite up to six times a second. They have no problem with chewing into and through your AC ducting, electrical wires, TV cables or anything else in your ceiling or crawl space. Rats can climb walls and even swim under water to get where they want to be. Think when summer arrives and all these invaders leave your home and you are wondering why the lights keep going out, or there are strange odors in parts of your home. This is due to the infestation caused by rats and mice in your home. Get rid of or prevent your home from becoming a home to these rodents.
DIY Tips from Eco-Smart
- Climb into the ceiling of your home and vacuum it out
- Owl feathers scare away rats and mice
- Simply contact Eco-Smart Pest Control
Eco-Smart Pest Control offers ceiling and roof vacuuming. Why should you vacuum your roof and ceiling?
- It reduces the amount of hazardous dust coming through the ceiling and light fixtures
- Remove possible diseases (disintegrating rat, bat and bird faecal matter)
- Reduces the risk of allergies (asthma, hay fever and skin irritations)
- Remove any bird nests or rodent carcasses
- Reduce dust mite and bird lice infestations
What we do:
We remove any dust, dirt and rubble from your ceiling cavity. We then vacuum the cavity and provide a FREE rodent treatment in the ceiling. Finally we spray and eco-friendly contact residual insecticide on all the surfaces to treat for (but not limited to) dust mites, bird lice, termites and cockroaches.
Optional extra services
On request, and for an additional fee, we can
- Remove and replace old insulation
- Sanitise the cavity using an antifungal and antibacterial spray
- Clean out all gutters
- Household pest control
- Bird control
Please feel free to contact Aaron on 076 509 4708 for an obligation free quotation.
Aaron: 076 509 4708 or email@example.com
Louis: 083 259 4805 or Louis@ecosmartpest.co.za
Blog powered by: BM Project Solutions