Did You Know? Autumn is known as the mating season for pests. That is the reason they need to invade your home.
The trees are starting to shed its leaves as we prepare to go into the autumn season. We are all gearing up for the winter which will follow. Guess What? You are not the only one gearing up for winter. Studies have shown that due to seasonal change, pests do all they can to enter your home or premises. The reason for this is due to the protection it gives them as this is the season they are most vulnerable to predation (prey to larger animals/insects). Think of the inside of your roof. You barely go into this area of the house and this is the perfect spot for rodents and pests to hide. A qualified technician such as Eco-Smart Pest Control can set up a barrier in and around your premises which will repel these insects.
What can you do? Eco-smart Top Tips
- Remove food residue (bread crumbs, vegetable peels, etc.) in and around the kitchen area, especially near the fridge and freezer
- Remove spider webs
- Empty rubbish bins regularly
- Apply dust treatment to exterior entry points
- Or, you can simply contact ecosmartpest.co.za
Eco-Smart Pest Control
We offer green solutions to your Pest Infestations, Tree Care and Lawn Care needs. The green protection is a system to utilize only the highest quality of environmentally friendly methods and materials through our eco-smart elimination.
- We do fumigation of grain and other dry commodities
- Roof vacuuming and cleaning
- Fumigation of building and warehouses
- Fumigation in restaurants against cockroaches
- Control of rodents and similar pests.
- Termite control in gardens, buildings etc.
HACCP Food Safety Principles are applied on food premises.
Aaron: 076 509 4708 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Louis: 083 259 4805 or email@example.com